STONED KITTY PRIVACY + LEGAL
Effective Date: February 25, 2021
Please read these terms of PRIVACY + LEGAL TERMS (“Terms”, “Terms of Service," "Privacy", "legal," "Terms") carefully before using the website (the “Service”) operated by Stoned Kitty Catnip (“Stoned Kitty”, "this site", "the site," "us," "Stoned Kitty Catnip").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service. You may also read more about other specific terms on our TERMS page.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) STATEMENT
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
At this time, Stoned Kitty Catnip does not knowingly collect, store, share, or use information about you.
We do not have a subscription service active at this time so we do not store your email or name for any other reason than should you share it with us for contact purposes – questions about your order, questions about other catnip subjects, or any other questions/comments you may directly email us about - whether through our CONTACT box on our HOME page or whether to our firstname.lastname@example.org email or through any of our social media sites/messaging systems.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Stoned Kitty Catnip does not store any information used in processing/purchasing and once payments are completed all information leaves our databases and we do NOT have access to any of your information. See more about liabilities of Stoned Kitty Catnip through web usage below in other subsections regarding DATA RETENTION or PAYMENT DATA.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
When you enter into an agreement with us, either by accessing the Services, by executing an agreement in hard copy or by clicking “I Accept” or similar language online, we will process your Data for the purposes of fulfilling the terms of our contract with you. This may include purchasing catnip or other products through our Wix hosted SHOP PAGE for Goods or Catnip or via PayPal and Square processing of credit card use - please refer to Paypal + Squares Privacy Policies for their information. In the case previously stated, our processing of your Data is based on the contract, so your withdrawal of consent will only be effective after the purposes for processing that Data have been fulfilled and after we no longer have a legal obligation to keep that Data.
In all cases, we will comply with applicable law and we will cease processing your Data after the legal right, obligation, or other lawful basis expires.
INTENDED USERS + COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) 2021
The Services are directed solely to persons 18 years of age or older or of children under 18 who are supervised by a parent, guardian, or other caregiver. Other than for Data collected for the specific purpose of providing the Services to users, we do not knowingly collect Data from users who are under 13. If we become aware that we have gathered Data from a person under 13, except to provide the Services to such person, then we will attempt to delete such Data as soon as possible, subject to our obligations under applicable law. If you believe that we have gathered Data from a person under 13 in contravention of this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We also do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age under any circumstance. Stoned Kitty Catnip does not specifically market to children under 13 as stated above.
For more information, please direct your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a direct call at (734) 508-2726.
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We also post this information at the bottom of every page of the website.
We never sell your Data, and we always have a lawful basis for gathering the Data (at this time solely for checkout processes), but that lawful basis might be different for different categories, and we describe those uses below. Regardless, we never use the Data for any purpose other than the purpose for which we gathered the Data in the first place, unless we get your prior explicit consent.
Stoned Kitty Catnip does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Please note however, this does not include website hosting partners and other parties (Godaddy, Wix, PayPal, Square) who assist us in operating this website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect or others’ rights, property, or safety. At any time we are told by the law to release your information (this would only include purchasing our Goods or Catnip) we will notify you by the email and mailing address you supplied during your checkout process.
Occasionally, at Stoned Kitty Catnip's discretion, this site may include or offer third party products or services on this website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, Stoned Kitty Catnip has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we will seek to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How we link to other websites:
Stoned Kitty Catnip contains links to websites, third party plug-ins (such as social media sharing buttons) operated by other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy notices of such other websites. This Notice applies solely to information collected by our Stoned Kitty Catnip – www.stonedkitty.com.
GOOGLE INFORMATION + ANALYTICS
NOT OFFERED BY STONED KITTY CATNIP AT THIS TIME
Registration Data consists of the name, e-mail address, street address, phone number if given, and other contact information you provide us using the Services, when you register for an account with Stoned Kitty. However, we do not offer registration of accounts at this time. Registration Data also includes your username, client type (e.g., ad-supported or paid membership), and membership end date, if any.
USAGE and ENGAGEMENT DATA
NOT OFFERED BY STONED KITTY CATNIP AT THIS TIME
Engagement Data consists of all the information you input or record using the Services, other than the Registration Data. It also includes all information that is proprietary to you regarding your use of the Services (other than the data that qualifies as “Usage Data” below) that is collected or processed by the Services. For example, Engagement Data includes the items you purchase from us, the content of any customer service correspondence with us, and your search history.
At this time Stoned Kitty does not store any of that information in our databases including all purchases and information. Once you have been transferred for credit card processing your information leaves our database and is sent to either Square or PayPal for processing.
- Lawful Basis for Processing: Our lawful basis for processing Engagement Data is (1) our contract with you and (2) our legitimate interest in improving our Services based on the Engagement Data we receive from you.
- How We Use It and Who We Share It With: Your Engagement Data is accessible only to us, to you, and where it relates directly to a party who either provides services to you or receives services from you, to that party, in which case that party will be obligated to protect the confidentiality of your Engagement Data. This will include the PayPal processing and Square processing payments we implement.
We do not share Engagement Data with other third parties, except at your specific request. For example, you may send your information to use, asking us to hold your information such as email or address and name to keep for future references and to be on a waiting list for special products that are sold out or for other reasons such as email blasts or contacts with questions you are waiting for answers on. Those are the only times your personal information is knowingly stored by Stoned Kitty Catnip. We always encourage users to determine with PayPal and Square how their credit card processing works and what data is stored by those companies.
- Data Description: Payment Data is only collected when your use of the Services is subject to the payment of a fee or other charge. Payment Data is the information necessary for us to process your payments for premium Services. Payment Data will vary depending on the payment method you use (e.g. direct via your mobile phone carrier or by invoice) but will include information such as:
- Credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number;
- Address and postal code; and
- Mobile phone number (not required)
- Lawful Basis for Processing: Our lawful basis for processing Usage Data is (1) our contract with you and (2) our legitimate interest in improving our Services based on the Payment Data we receive from you.
- How We Use It and Who We Share It With: We only use Payment Data to facilitate payment, and we only communicate it to those parties who are strictly necessary for that purpose. Please visit PayPal.com and Square.com to read their privacy policies regarding how they collect and store your personal information when you purchase an item through Stoned Kitty Catnip websites.
PRIVACY FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes offline, please inform us by writing us at email@example.com. Please note at this time we do not sell or provide any information of our users to any third-party marketing parties.
California has also adopted the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which will take effect at the beginning of 2020. Stoned Kitty Catnip complies with the requirements of the CCPA to the extent they apply to Stoned Kitty or Stonedkitty.com.
If you are a California resident and Stoned Kitty qualifies as a “business” under the terms of that law, you will have the following rights:
- You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and the specific items of Data about you that we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell and that Data about you that we have collected, used, disclosed, and/or sold during the 12 months prior to your request.
- You also have the right to have the Data we collect about you deleted. Your rights to have Data deleted are subject to several exceptions, specifically the Data that is necessary for us to:
- complete your transaction;
- provide you a good or service;
- perform a contract between us and you;
- protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- fix our system in the case of a bug;
- protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- To make any request under the CCPA, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will be asked to give us your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information we request to reasonably verify your identity. We will respond to your request within 10 days after receipt of your request, and we will then take action to verify your identity and fulfill your request, as required by the CCPA.
- We will provide you with a CSV copy of your stored data within 45 days of your request, assuming we are able to verify your identity in that period and so long as you provide a correct email address for successful correspondence.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, which means that we will not take any action to hurt or punish you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf by writing us at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your request, we will provide you with the information you will need to designate that agent.
Note that we are not allowed by law to at any time disclose your Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, or any account password or security questions or answers. We do not collect any of this information on our website: stonedkitty.com. The only way we could even gather that information from a user would be if said user specifically emails us that information for unknown purposes.
Stoned Kitty Catnip will never actively engage in soliciting nor asking for that information from any of our users for any purpose, even in checkout purposes. There is no reason why any Stoned Kitty Catnip employee or owner would need to know your Driver’s license, social security number, or other government-issued information. Be aware that if you are asked for that information from someone posing as Stoned Kitty Catnip we are NOT liable for any fraudulent activity as a result of you giving them that information as we will NEVER ask for that information.
We have listed the specific and general categories of information we have collected, disclosed, or sold in the last 12 months in the section above entitled “Data We Collect and How We Use It.” That section also lists the specific and general categories of Data we have disclosed to third parties for our business purposes. We do not sell your Data. However, we do disclose certain categories of Data to the merchants whose businesses you visit using the Services, all as described in the section entitled “Data We Collect and How We Use It” above.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
- Users can visit this site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (734) 508-2726.
We do business with (and aim to do business with) many companies whose employees give us their contact information for communication regarding the services we render or receive from those businesses. We never sell that information and only use it for purposes of communicating with those companies. We may use that information for our own internal purposes to help us improve our business relations processes and practices. At this time we are not actively engaging with any other companies or their employees.
In our continuing efforts to provide our Services in a manner that is convenient and helpful to a growing number of customers, we may sometimes use the services of service providers to help us manage the Data we process. Whenever we do so, we take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that our service providers do not use the Data for any purposes other than the services they are providing to us.
At this time, Stoned Kitty Catnip is not involved in any of these situations.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except where a specific limitation is noted above, we may share your Data as follows:
- At Your Instruction. If you request us to make your Data available to a third party, and such request furthers the purposes of our Services, we will do so.
- Sharing with Vendors and Service Providers. In certain cases, we use the services of third-party vendors and service providers, to assist us in providing the Services. We may share your Data with such vendors and service providers solely for that purpose, and we will require those parties to abide by our privacy policies or privacy policies substantially in consonance with ours.
At this time, Stoned Kitty does not send any emails or advertise for any products on our website. Therefore, at this time there is NO Third-Party Advertising on our website.
You will NOT receive any emails from Stoned Kitty promoting any other products. If at any time, Stoned Kitty decides to opt-in to a Third Party Advertising, you will be notified on this POLICY page.
- Service Providers. We may sometimes use a third party to provide specific Services on our behalf, including sending e-mails to our members, conducting member surveys, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our Services. In these cases, we may provide certain personal information, such as your name and e-mail address and other financial information necessary for the service to be provided. However, these third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using this information for any other purposes. This will apply to WIX.com in which case Stoned Kitty use the WIX messaging system to customers as well as WIX.com processing services.
- Business Transitions. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of our assets, the information we have about you will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. We reserve the right to transfer that information in connection with such transactions without notice to you. We will not be required to obtain your consent for such a transfer.
- Legal Disclosure. We may disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable law, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, or investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of our terms of service.
- Publicly Disclosed Data. Certain items of Data are always publicly available, such as if you follow us on Facebook or other social media accounts, tag us in pictures on social media such as your username, information you provide publicly via your social media sites, and people who follow you or view your public and private profiles. Those are not related to Stoned Kitty Catnip in any way besides the fact you are customer to us and chose to post a picture of our products via your social media pages.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
The technologies we use for automatic Data collection may include the following:
At this time, Stoned Kitty does not knowingly accept cookies nor gather cookies from users.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Stoned Kitty Catnip does not implement any Flash Cookies at this time, however we may do so in the future and users will be notified when we’ve implemented Flash Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Stoned Kitty Catnip does not knowingly implement any Web Beacons via our emails sent to you.
- Other Technologies. We may also use device identifiers, local storage, html modifiers, and different types of caching to help us understand the devices and users who access the Services. Those methods include device identifiers that are either hardware-based or software-based, persistent or non-persistent, and which may identify either a device or a software module within a device (such as a web browser).
Stoned Kitty does not currently implement or use or research any technologies on our site to track, acknowledge, or learn about your web presence at this time.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We only use your Data for marketing purposes if you give us your specific consent. At this time Stoned Kitty does not use your data (including email addresses) for any purpose. We do not send out emails to anyone except for emails being sent on behalf of an order you placed.
We will still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages should we need to notify users of anything regarding changes to our sites or changes to your rights as users.
You have the following rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under 'How to contact us' below or email us directly at: email@example.com or give us a phone call at: 734-508-2726.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available within your countries security and state and official government websites.
The United States may use this link to access information about America’s Data Protection Authority HERE.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that it may take up to 7 business days to remove you from our marketing lists and after this point you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
Also note at this time, even if you have “subscribed” to one of our previous or past newsletters, we are no longer accepting any subscribers and do not intend to send any service related emails to users.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other lawful purposes. Please note these notices only apply to Stoned Kitty Catnip STORE purchases for both GOODS and CATNIP.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
PRIVACY FOR EU RESIDENTS
For employees and other authorized users operating in their role as administrators or users of our services, our lawful basis is the legitimate interest we have in providing the services to their employer.
Stoned Kitty has further committed to cooperate and comply with the panel of European data protection authorities (EU DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (Swiss FDPIC) in the resolution of any Privacy Shield complaints. If you have an unresolved Privacy Shield complaint that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact your local EU DPA or the Swiss FDPIC, as applicable.
You may have the option to select binding arbitration for the resolution of your complaint under certain circumstances. To find out more about the Privacy Shield's binding arbitration scheme please see your countries official government websites to find out where to seek out the most up-to-date information for their Privacy Shield information.
The GDPR also requires us to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of Data relating to residents of Europe. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the privacy and security of the Data of our European visitors and customers, and we are happy to give you a complete description of our most current efforts, if you will write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who seek access, or who seek to correct, amend, or delete Data transferred to the United States, should direct their queries to email@example.com. If requested to remove Data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. Please note at this time, Stoned Kitty Catnip does not knowingly store any of your information.
PRIVACY FOR EEA INFORMATION Legal basis for processing your personal information (EEA visitors/customers only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are. The instances when Stoned Kitty Catnip would need to access your information would ONLY be for your personal subscriber options (subscribing to our email list by filling out the subscriber box and also for your checkout process).
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact box located at the bottom of this page or email us directly:
International data transfers
Your personal information may be stored and processed by us in any country where we have facilities or where we engage service providers, and your personal information may therefore be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the U.S., which may have different data protection rules to those of your country. Where we do so, our collection, storage and use of your personal information will be in accordance with the purposes set out in this Notice.
Specifically, we may transfer your personal and non-personal information to Wix or PayPal ( / ). for storage in the U.S. Stoned Kitty Catnip does NOT store any of your personal information for our records or use. The only companies that store that information are possibly Wix or PayPal for purchasing information only.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
When transferring any personal information from the EEA and Switzerland to the U.S, Stoned Kitty Catnip adheres to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Art.com, Inc. has certified adherence to and commits to apply the Privacy Shield Principles to all personal information it processes in reliance on the Shield.
For the purposes of enforcing compliance with the Privacy Shield, Stoned Kitty Catnip is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
For more information about the Privacy Shield, and to view Stoned Kitty Catnip’s, certification via Wix.com, see the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website located at: www.wix.com.
The security of your Data is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Data in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Data that you provide to us.
We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Data to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
How we protect your information:
- When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- For purchases made online with credit cards, we do NOT store your credit card number and our employees do not have access to this information.
- We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
- Stoned Kitty Catnip only uses PayPal and Square as our merchant credit card processor through Wix credit card processing template. Please refer to their websites for their information on how they process your data. Each of those websites implement daily security breach scans and take great care in keeping up with the most recent up-to-date encryption systems for each order placed via Stoned Kitty Catnip.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Stoned Kitty Catnip is not liable for any fraudulent charges made via a hacked transaction that takes place during an order from our site. Your credit card or debit card company or bank will have to be notified of the fraudulent charges and they will assist you in any issues you may encounter.
Stoned Kitty Catnip is not liable as any web transaction whether via mobile, WiFi, Ethernet, or desktop website processing is 100% full-proof and can never be 100% guaranteed by Stoned Kitty Catnip.
Should Stoned Kitty Catnip realize that a breach has been made unknowingly to our users we will immediately let users know by emailing their email affiliated with the sale and sending a letter to users home address to notify user the extent of how their data was violated.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices Stoned Kitty Catnip will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
1. Stoned Kitty Catnip will notify the users via email (if emails are available and have been willingingly presented to Stoned Kitty via our SHOP pages (for GOODS and CATNIP), Facebook page, Instagram page, TikTok page, or Twitter page or through other actions such as emails through Stoned Kitty email addresses and emails you have sent to us and also through your purchase agreements. We will notify all users: within 1-5 business days
2. Stoned Kitty Catnip also agrees to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Stoned Kitty Catnip collects your email address in order to:
- assist in the purchase/SHOP process only.
- At this time there is no subscription email newsletter for Stoned Kitty Catnip. However, in the future this may be added to the site. In that case, we will notify users in the updated PRIVACY section that a subscription email newsletter has been added to this site which will collect your email address to only send information emails to. Also, should and when Stoned Kitty Catnip adds a Newsletter feature to this site, in order to be in accordance with CANSPAM agrees to the following to allow you to unsubscribe to future emails (should the subscription newsletter become added to this site.)
ACCESS AND ACCURACY
You have the right to access the information we hold about you in order to verify the information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your information, although in certain limited circumstances we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you, such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information.
Having accurate information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. If you have questions about this or anything else regarding Stoned Kitty Catnip, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us 24-7 at 734-508-2726.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of your personal contact information. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at (734) 508-2726.
If you have a complaint concerning our compliance with applicable privacy laws, we will investigate your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.
Please note that for the purposes of EU data protection legislation, (Godaddy, Wix, Square, and PayPal) are the controllers of your personal information in respect interactions with and purchases made from any European websites. Stoned Kitty Catnip is not liable for any consquences users may encounter by accessing those sites for checkout/purchasing purposes should they be related to fraudulent charges, hacking of computers/phones, or any other negative situation that arises from users use of access the interwebs to access www.stonedkitty.com via a phone, mobile, tablet, computer or any other device that access the internet.
Contact Form Box on our HOME page
Call us at:
Write us at:
Stoned Kitty Catnip
2880 12 Mile Rd.
Unit #: 725114
Berkley, MI 48072
Be sure to review our TERMS page for more information.
Last Edited on 2.25.21 by Stoned Kitty Catnip, owner and sole web-developer of www.stonedkitty.com.
PRIVACY QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. This information is NOT stored by us (Stoned Kitty Catnip), but may be stored by our secure credit card processing company through Wix eCommerce (www.wix.com) and/or PayPal (www.paypal.com) or Square (www.square.com) as “on needed” processes (checking out or ordering catnip or other goods from us or the other associated websites). Please refer to their Privacy information on their websites.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION + DATA?
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your address or e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We may use the information we collect through our Website for a number of reasons, including to:
provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Website and our products and services;
process, fulfill and provide updates on orders (only for our records and separate from Wix shopping Cart + PayPal + Square;
set up online accounts (as needed - currently not an option as of now);
where it is in accordance with your preferences send you marketing communications we think you'll find valuable, and if you take advantage of special offers made by our marketing partners, send your details to our marketing partners (with your consent) this may include opting into our exclusive emails contact list or by specifically contacting us via email or other methods;
provide customer support, deal with your online enquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us;
carry out other legitimate business purposes, such as to improve our products and services, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify our users and clients.
We will only process personal information in ways that are compatible with the purpose we collected it for, or for the purposes you later authorize. Before we use your personal information for a purpose that is materially different than the purpose we collected it for or that you later authorized, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION + DATA COLLECTED?
Your information is only collected during the Shopping/checkout process. After your Shopping/checkout process has ended, your information has left www.stonedkitty.com servers and will no longer be used in any other capacity for your time on the site.
HOW DO WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION + DATA?
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to this site as safe as possible. Please Note: This may not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist www.stonedkitty.com in operating this website, conducting www.stonedkitty.com's business, or servicing you in sections such as the SHOP page or during the PayPal or Square checkout service.
-www.stonedkitty.com uses regular Malware Scanning + Virus Scanning on a daily basis via Wix.com servers + paypal + www.paypal.com + Square.com for our merchant options.
-Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology via Wix and PayPal and Square.
-www.stonedkitty.com implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
-All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers!
DO WE USE "COOKIES"?
HOW DO WE HANDLE DNT SIGNALS?
Stoned Kitty Catnip will honor do not track (DNT) signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Note: This may not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist www.stonedkitty.com in operating this website, conducting Stoned Kitty Catnips business, or servicing you in sections such as the SHOP page or during the PayPal or Square checkout service (therefore, you will need to view PayPal's and Square's DNT Browser rules for further information at: https://www.paypal.com) This also includes other Third-Party websites you visit from the links provided on this page which include: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter. Please refer to their websites for their Privacy Policies on DNT signals.
DO WE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIOURAL TRACKING?
No, www.stonedkitty.com (Stoned Kitty Catnip) does not knowingly allow third party behavioral tracking.